The Tunisian Horses DataBase of Regim Lab’2015 (THoDBRL’2015), Release Agreement
Animal recognition is an active research topic in recent years. Horse’s recognition is an important task in the world and in order to promote horse’s recognition research, the Tunisian Research Groups in Intelligent Machines of University of Sfax (REGIM of Sfax) will provide the THoDBRL’2015 database freely of charge to mainly horses’ face recognition researchers and to increase total of researches done to enhance animal recognition. This Database is used on .
Release of the database
This database could be downloaded from own Google Drive provided after scanned the release agreement.
The researcher(s) agrees to the following restrictions and requirements on The THoDBRL’2015 database:
1. Redistribution: Without prior written approval from the database administrator, the THoDBRL’2015 database, in whole or in part, will not be further distributed, published, copied, or disseminated in any way or form whatsoever, whether for profit or not. This includes further distributing, copying or disseminating to a different facility or organizational unit in the requesting university, organization, or company.
2. Modification and Commercial Use: Without prior written approval from the database administrator, the THoDBRL’2015, in whole or in part, will not be modified and will not be used for commercial use.
3. Acknowledgment to THoDBRL’2015: In all documents and papers that report experimental results based on this database, THoDBRL’2015 Database should be acknowledged as: “Portions of the research in this paper use the THoDBRL’2015 Database collected by the Research Groups in Intelligent Machines, University of Sfax, Tunisia” and a citation to ” THoDBRL’2015 Database, http://www.regim.org/publications/databases/thodbrl/” should be added into the references.
4. Citation/Reference: All documents and papers that report on horses’ facial biometric research that uses the THoDBRL’2015 database will acknowledge the use of the database by including an appropriate citation to the following: I. Jarraya, W. Ouarda, M. A. Alimi, ‘A Preliminary Investigation on Horses Recognition Using Facial Texture Features’, IEEE SMC, 2015. Bản đồ vệ tinh Download.
5. Publication to REGIM of Sfax: A copy of all reports and papers that are for public or general release that use the database should be forwarded immediately upon release or publication to the database administrator.
6. Idemnification: Researcher agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the REGIM lab of the University of Sfax in Tunisia and its Board of Trustees, officers, employees and agents, individually and collectively, from any and all losses, expenses, damages, demands and/or claims based upon any such injury or damage (real or alleged) and shall pay all damages, claims, judgments or expenses resulting from researcher’s use of the database.
: I. Jarraya, W. Ouarda, M. A. Alimi, ‘A Preliminary Investigation on Horses Recognition Using Facial Texture Features’, IEEE SMC, 2015.