REGIM_EBR (Eye Brain and Road)
Traffic accidents are the major problem in which millions of people die. According to literature, there is two type of risk: Inside car risk (driver behavior: Blinking of eyes, Yawns, Temperature.) and outside car risk (vehicle movement: position of the vehicle on the road, Speed.).
Currently there is no available dataset merging the inside and outside risk. Since we present the Regim_EBR database.
The database was supplied by the Higher Institute of Transport and Logistics (ISTLS) from Sousse, Tunisia, with collaboration with the REsearch Groups in Intelligent Machines (REGIM) from Sfax, Tunisia.
This database could be downloaded from own Google Drive provided after scanned the release agreement. Content The researcher(s) agrees to the following restrictions and requirements on Regim_EBR database:
- Redistribution: Without prior written approval from the database administrator, the Regim_EBR database, in whole or in part, will not be further distributed, published, copied, or disseminated in any way or form whatsoever, whether for profit or not. This includes further distributing, copying or disseminating to a different facility or organizational unit in the requesting university, organization, or company.
- Modification and Commercial Use: Without prior written approval from the database administrators, the Regim_EBR database, in whole or in part, will not be modified and will not be used for commercial use.
- Acknowledgment to Regim_EBR database: In all documents and papers that report experimental results based on this database, Regim_EBR database should be acknowledged as: “Portions of the research in this paper use the Regim_EBR database collected in cooperation between by the Higher Institute
of Transport and Logistics (ISTLS) from Sousse, Tunisia, with collaboration with the REsearch Groups in Intelligent Machines (REGIM) from Sfax, Tunisia.” and a citation to” Regim_EBR database:
http://www.regim.org/publications/databases/ebr/” should be added into the references.
- Citation/Reference: All documents and papers that use the Regim_EBR database will acknowledge the use of the database by including an appropriate citation to the following:
 M. Ben Dkhil, N. Chawech, A.Wali and Adel M. Alimi: ―Towards An Automatic Drowsiness Detection System by Evaluating the Alpha Band of EEG Signals” IEEE 15th International Symposium on Applied Machine Intelligence and Informatics (SAMI), 2017, pp. 371-376.
 M. B. Dkhil, A. Wali and A M. Alimi, ―Drowsy Driver Detection by EEG Analysis Using Fast Fourier Transform‖. International Conference on Intelligent Systems Design and Applications. pp189-198, Marrakach 2015.
 M.Ben Dkhil, M. Neji, A. Wali, Adel M. Alimi: ― A new approach for a safe car assistance system ― 4th IEEE International Conference on Advanced logistics and Transport, 2015. pp 217-222.
5. Publication to REGIM of Sfax: A copy of all reports and papers that are for public or general release that use the database should be forwarded immediately upon release or publication to the database administrators.
- Identification: Researcher agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the REGIM lab of the University of Sfax in Tunisia and its Board of Trustees, officers, employees and agents, individually and collectively, from any and all losses, expenses, damages, demands and/or claims based upon any such injury or damage (real or alleged) and shall pay all damages, claims, judgments or expenses resulting from researcher’s use of the database.