REgim Sfax Tunisian aebWordNet 2017
Tunisian Arabic aebWordNet is basic, standard and efficient semantic lexicon for Tunisian Arabic (i.e. aeb is the ISO 639-3 language code) language processing. In order to promote Tunisian Arabic processing research, the Tunisian Research Groups in Intelligent Machines of University of Sfax (REGIM of Sfax) provides aebWordNet 2017 freely of charge.
- The researcher agrees to the following restrictions and requirements on aebWordNet 2017:
- Redistribution: Without prior written approval from the database administrator, the aebWordNet 2017, in whole or in part, will not be further distributed, published, copied, or disseminated in any way or form whatsoever, whether for profit or not. This includes further distributing, copying or disseminating to a different facility or organizational unit in the requesting university, organization, or company.
- Modification and Commercial Use: Without prior written approval from the administrator, the aebWordNet 2017, in whole or in part, will not be modified and will not be used for commercial use.
- Acknowledgment to aebWordNet 2017: In all documents and papers that report on aebWordNet 2017, aebWordNet 2017 should be acknowledged as: “Portions of the research in this paper use Tunisian Arabic aebWordNet 2017 collected by the Research Groups in Intelligent Machines, University of Sfax, Tunisia” and a citation to “aebWordNet 2017, http://www.regim.org/publications/codes/aebwordnet/” should be added into the references.
- Citation/Reference: All documents and papers that report on or that uses aebWordNet 2017 will acknowledge the use of the WordNet by including an appropriate citation to the followings:
– Karmani Ben Moussa N., Soussou H., Alimi M.A., « Building a standardized ISO WordNet in the LMF for Tunisian Arabic», Global WordNet Conference, Estonia-Tartu, 25-29 January 2014, p.71-77.
– Karmani Ben Moussa N., Soussou H., Alimi M.A., « Tunisian Arabic aebWordNet: current state and future extensions», Intelligent text processing and computational Linguistics – Arabic computational linguistics Conference, Cairo-Egypt, 14-20 April 2015, p.3-8.
- Publication to REGIM of Sfax: A copy of all reports and papers that are for public or general release that use the WordNet should be forwarded immediately upon release or publication to the administrator.
- Indemnification: Researcher agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the REGIM lab of the University of Sfax in Tunisia and its Board of Trustees, officers, employees and agents, individually and collectively, from any and all losses, expenses, damages, demands and/or claims based upon any such injury or damage (real or alleged) and shall pay all damages, claims, judgments or expenses resulting from researcher’s use of the WordNet.
To download aebWordNet 2017’ code, please fill-in the pdf release agreement <link>, sign it and send it to the database administrators : <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Karmani Ben Moussa N., Soussou , Alimi M.A., « Building a standardized ISO WordNet in the LMF for Tunisian Arabic», Global WordNet Conference, Estonia-Tartu, 25-29 January 2014, p.7177.
- Karmani Ben Moussa , Soussou H., Alimi M.A., « Tunisian Arabic aebWordNet: current state and future extensions», Intelligent text processing and computational Linguistics – Arabic computational linguistics Conference, Cairo-Egypt, 14-20 April 2015, p.3-8.